您现在的位置:首页 > 专业研究 >
专业研究
 
WAN XIANG HUI XIN
我不会和它作斗争 • I wouldn’t fight it
时间:2014/6/22 14:02:47 阅读371次

照片:克里希那穆提印度基金会金奈总部院内的草坪。克生前的多次讲话,包括最后一次公开讲话就是在这里举行的,图中巨石的位置即为克当年演讲时所坐的位置。


MF: Krishnaji, imagine that you have got the habit of smoking. Would you just leave it like that, or would you fight it?

:克里希那吉,想像一下你有吸烟的习惯,你会就这样不管它还是会和它作斗争?


K: No, I wouldn’t fight it.

:不,我不会和它作斗争。


MF: You would smoke to your heart’s content?

:那么你将会吸到心满意足为止?


K: No, I wouldn’t smoke to my heart’s content. First of all, the doctor tells me, ‘It is very bad for you, you are going to get cancer in your lungs, stop it.’ The body has got the nicotine habit; that is one thing. It is going to fight, it is going to demand it. But the mind has said ‘No more’. Because the doctor said don’t, I have listened to him; therefore it is finished. So now I say to the body, ‘I know you are going to fight, I am going to watch it. I have poisoned you by the stupid habit, now we will see how that poison can be worked out.’ I am not going to fight it.

:不,我不会吸到心满意足为止。首先,医生告诉了我:“吸烟对你非常有害,你会得肺癌的,戒掉它吧。”但身体已经染上了尼古丁的瘾,这是一方面。身体会反抗,它渴望吸烟。但是心说“不能再吸了”。因为医生说不要吸烟,我听从了医生的话,因此这件事就结束了。所以现在我对身体说:“我知道你会反抗,但我会观察这种反抗。我愚蠢的习惯已经毒害了你,现在我们要来看看这种毒性要如何才能清除掉。”但我不会与它作斗争。


MF: Because there is no part of your mind which wants the pleasure of smoking.

:因为你心中没有任何一个部分想要获得吸烟的快感。


K: No. There is no part of my mind which hasn’t totally listened.

:是的,我的心没有任何一个部分不在全然地倾听。


MF: But that which made you like smoking is strong.

:但那种使你想吸烟的因素是强大的。


K: Because of my stupid habit.

:那是因为我愚蠢的习惯。


MF: The liking is there. The pleasure of smoking is a living thing; it is not a dead thing.

:那个嗜好依然存在。吸烟的快感是活生生的,它并不是一个死气沉沉的东西。


K: No. The pleasure stopped instantly when the doctor said no.

:不,当医生说不能吸烟时,那种快感立刻就停止了。


MF: Then you are a born different man.

:那你生来就是一个与众不同的人。


K: I do it that way.

:我会那样做。


MF: Yes, but that is not our state.

:是的,但那并不是我们的情况。


PJ: With smoking or any such habit, it can happen just like that. But the chattering mind is not of the same kind.

:对于吸烟或者任何此类习惯来说,像这样的事情是可以发生的。但喋喋不休的心和它们并不是同一类的。


K: I know. He brought it up. We dealt with chattering; don’t let us go back to that. He asked, ‘How would you deal with the habit of smoking if you had it?’ If I had it, and if I read an advertisement that says smoking is dangerous, that it affects your lungs, and that you might have cancer, that is enough. But you say it is not so. I say it’s gone.

:我知道。他又提起了这个话题。我们已经解决了喋喋不休,所以就不要再绕回去了。他问:“如果你有吸烟的习惯你要怎么解决它?”如果我有这个习惯,然后我读到一则广告说吸烟是危险的,它会影响你的肺部,你可能会得癌症,这些就足够了。但你说事情并非如此。可我说吸烟的习惯已经消失了。


MF: Because you have a very strong instinct of self- preservation, you are like that.

:因为你有着一种非常强大的自我保护本能,你就是这样的。


K: I think, that is the only way.

:我认为这就是唯一的方式。


MF: Congratulations. [Laughter]

:那恭喜你了。(笑声)


K: After all, you eat raw food and all that; that’s self-preservation.

:毕竟,你吃纯天然食物等等这些,那也是自我保护。


MF: You don’t act out of fear?

:你难道不会因恐惧而行动吗?


K: No, I don’t act out of fear. I see it is a dangerous thing, it is finished. I see nationalism is a dangerous thing, it is finished.

:不,我不会因恐惧而行动。我看到那是一件危险的事情,它就结束了。我看到民族主义是危险的,于是它就结束了。


MF: You are a specimen of the next humanity, not of this humanity.

:你是下一代人类的范本,但不属于这一代。


Q: Is the seeing the steady state, the rock state?

:“看到”是否就是那种稳定和坚如磬石的状态?


K: Yes. Seeing is the rock. Or hearing.

:是的。“看到”,或者“听到”,就是那磬石。


Explorations and Insights, 'The Chattering Mind'

《探索与洞察》之“喋喋不休的心”


                                                                                                                                                                                             ——节选自网络

 
◎2013 版权所有 宁波海曙万象汇心企业管理咨询有限公司 www.cnhuixin.com All Rights Reserved. 浙ICP备02525895号